As of September 2021, all Ethnic & Gender (E&G) offices are open to support your student success and needs. Please check individual websites for specific, operational hours and contact info. Masks are required indoors at all times and proof of completion of Daily Wellness Survey is required to enter all E&G offices. In order to keep us all safe, we also ask that you please continue to wash your hands, maintain physical distance, and all other health measures to reduce risk. We look forward to connecting soon.
Thrive & succeed Program: Freshmen Series
This program is tailored to the needs of undocumented freshmen and provides tools for a successful transition to UCR and the quarter system.
Benefits of Participation
- Create community with other undocumented freshmen
- Learn about UCR's resources and opportunities
- Learn about resources and opportunities available to undocumented students (scholarship, internships, programs, etc.)
- Develop skills to succeed in a quarter system
- Receive a $100 book voucher after completing the program
- Be an undocumented freshman (first-year) at UC Riverside
- Attend weekly group workshops (7 workshops)
Tuesdays 4pm-5pm (Room TBD)
Space is limited to 30 students