Students: Apply for the Butterfly Project!
- Earn a $1,000 scholarship (upon program completion).
- Gain hands-on experience through an exciting, eight-week, on-campus mentorship.
- Attend workshops on everything from writing résumés to preparing for grad school.
- Network, practice interviewing and develop your professional skills.
Application for spring quarter is now closed.
20 students will be admitted.
To stay eligible, you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate/graduate student during spring quarter 2017.
- Attend mandatory orientation (date TBD).
- Attend all six workshops (TDB).
- Complete an eight week internship.
- Meet with your mentor biweekly.
- Maintain good academic standing throughout the program.
- Meet the 2.0 cumulative GPA requirement.