The Butterfly Project
A Professional Development Program Presented by the Career Center
& Undocumented Student Programs
We are now accepting applications for the Butterfly Project in Fall Quarter.
Applications Due: Sunday, June 30th, 2019 at 11:59pm
Students: Apply for the Butterfly Project!
- Earn a $1,000 scholarship (upon program completion).
- Gain hands-on experience through an exciting, eight-week, on-campus mentorship.
- Attend workshops on everything from writing résumés to mastering interviews
- Network, practice interviewing and develop your professional skills.
20 students will be admitted.
To stay eligible, you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate
- Exhibits a demonstrated commitment to and understanding of the Undocumented Community in this country and their unique needs.
- Attend all workshops (Every Thursday, 2pm-3:30pm).
- Complete an eight week internship.
- Meet with your mentor biweekly.
- Maintain good academic standing throughout the program.
- Meet the 2.0 cumulative GPA requirement.