A Professional Development Program Presented by the Career Center
& Undocumented Student Programs
Applications for Spring 2019 NOW OPEN!!
Deadline EXTENDED: Monday, January 28th at 11:59pm
Students: Apply for the Butterfly Project!
- Earn a $1,000 scholarship (upon program completion).
- Gain hands-on experience through an exciting, eight-week, on-campus mentorship.
- Attend workshops on everything from writing résumés to mastering interviews
- Network, practice interviewing and develop your professional skills.
Application for Fall Quarter is now closed. Application for Spring 2019 cohort will open in Winter 2019
20 students will be admitted.
To stay eligible, you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate during Spring 2018
- Exhibits a demonstrated commitment to and understanding of the Undocumented Community in this country and their unique needs.
- Attend mandatory orientation (date TBD).
- Attend all eight workshops (TDB).
- Complete an eight week internship.
- Meet with your mentor biweekly.
- Maintain good academic standing throughout the program.
- Meet the 2.0 cumulative GPA requirement.