As of September 2021, all Ethnic & Gender (E&G) offices are open to support your student success and needs. Please check individual websites for specific, operational hours and contact info. Masks are required indoors at all times and proof of completion of Daily Wellness Survey is required to enter all E&G offices. In order to keep us all safe, we also ask that you please continue to wash your hands, maintain physical distance, and all other health measures to reduce risk. We look forward to connecting soon.
The Butterfly Project
A Professional Development Program Presented by the Career Center
& Undocumented Student Programs
Fall Quarter Cohort Deadline: Sunday, February 5th at 11:59PM
Students: Apply for the Butterfly Project!
- Earn a $1,250 scholarship (upon program completion).
- Gain hands-on experience through an exciting, eight-week, on-campus mentorship.
- Attend workshops on everything from writing résumés to mastering interviews
- Network, practice interviewing and develop your professional skills.
Max 20 students will be admitted.
To stay eligible, you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate
- Exhibits a demonstrated commitment to and understanding of the Undocumented Community in this country and their unique needs.
- Attend all workshops (Every Thursday, 2pm-3:30pm).
- Complete an eight week internship.
- Meet with your mentor biweekly.
- Maintain good academic standing throughout the program.
- Meet the 2.0 cumulative GPA requirement.