Undocu Ally Training
UCR staff and faculty interested in creating a safe and welcoming space for undocumented students are encouraged to participate in our Undocu Ally Training!
- The training is four to five hours long.
- Individuals who successfully complete the training will be awarded the “Undocu Ally Decal.”
- Training is offered periodically.
- Participation is individual and voluntary.
Interested in Undocu Ally Training? Contact Ana Coria at email@example.com.
Undocu Ally Training Goals:
- Create a welcoming and supportive campus environment for undocumented immigrant students.
- Increase faculty and staff knowledge and effectiveness about the needs, concerns, and issues of undocumented students and their families
- Educate faculty and staff about relevant immigrant laws impacting students and related student issues and challenges.
Participants will learn:
- How undocumented students experience the campus
- Which academic and out-of-the-classroom support practices show the most promise for immigrant students
- National and state policies that affect undocumented students